Demolition of Existing Building and Reconstruction
Oasis Haven for Women & Children
Demolition of two story structure
- Construction of a three story building with full basement
- Playground design and layout
- EPDM Roofing system
- Sprinkler system throughout building including basement
- Oil-hydraulic elevator serving four landings and a Waupaca dumbwaiter
- Landscaping, drainage and fencing installed
- Paving and granite curbing
- Decorative concrete and pavers walkways
The work included demolition of a two-story structure and construction of a three-story building located in an urban environment; a parking lot and site improvements including a playground design and layout. The interior construction integrated a commercial kitchen fit-out with a dining capacity of two hundred.
Project site work included a fully adhered EPDM roofing system with hatch and vent, all flashing, scupper and leaders; a wet type fire sprinkler system in the basement and three floors; installation of a oil-hydraulic type passenger elevator serving four landings, HVAC system throughout the building and all required exhaust fans, fencing for perimeter including walkways and driveway gate, curbing, sidewalk, paving, landscaping, storm drainage, temporary construction and all associated interior and exterior painting.